- 6 tablespoons kudzu
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups diced fresh mango (or frozen)
- 1 can coconut milk (1 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- diced fresh mango
- shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Place the kudzu and water in a 3-quart saucepan. Whisk together so that the kudzu dissolves. The kudzu needs to be dissolved before heating so whisk again just before adding the remaining ingredients.
- In a blender, add the mango, coconut milk, and sweetener. Blend on high until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the saucepan with the dissolved kudzu. Turn heat to med-high. Whisk constantly until it boils then reduce heat to low and simmer while whisking for about 6 to 10 minutes. You’ll notice the color change from a creamy yellow to an egg-yolk yellow indicating that it is about ready to be removed from the heat. Whisk in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Pour or ladle into six small bowls and place into the refrigerator to set. Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Top with diced fresh mango and shredded coconut.
OMG I AM SCREAMING. IM SCREAMING. I AM LITERALLY. NOT SCREAMING. BUT I AM IN MY HEAD. FUCK. EVERYTHING. FUCK LIFE. FUCK IT ALL. IMAGINE THIS AS A SHOW. PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE THIS INTO A SHOW. OR A COMIC. PLEASE.
110% going to either cosplay Merida, Snow, and/or Ariel. This is happening. Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I recently spent three months participating in an internship program at Animal Place as an animal caregiver. Animal Place is a nonprofit sanctuary for farmed animals located in Grass Valley, California. It was an incredible experience. I felt so privileged to be able to spend every day with the…